Sovtest ATE was created in 1991 as a Russian-British joint venture. Originally the company's work was focused on guarantee and post-guarantee maintainance of computers and office equipment, repair of home-produced and foreign electronic devices (“Marconi” equipment) such as numeric control machines, power units, industrial controllers and others.
In 1994 Sovtest ATE became an idependent company with strictly defined buisness profile: technological equipment, testing equipment for harness processing. That time company staff consists of 13 employees.
In 2004 Sovtest ATE became a competent member of IPC International Association which unites produces of electro-technical materials, PCBs, electronics equipment.
In 2011 Sovtest ATE passed a 20-year-milestone. Sovtest ATE dominates in sphere of test equipment development, production and supply. The important thing is that this is the sphere the company has been focused on since its foundation.
The company offers a wide range of solutions in 12 sectorial directions, has got 5 own patent products and 7 experimental developments.
Sovtest ATE is annually awarded by state and local government and by its foreign partners for high-rated work.
By the present moment Sovtest ATE has been successfully working at the Russian and CIS electronics market. Today the company has got wide buisness profile which includes supply of:
- test equipment;
- equipment for microelectronics production;
- equipment for surface mounting (SMT);
- test equipment for inspection of environmental effects (temperature, humidity, dust, salt mist, etc.) and mechanical effects (vibration, shock, etc.);
- equipment for harness processing;
- components for electronics production;
- equipment for testing electronic and electrical devices in automobile industry at all stages of production and services.