Application areas: buildings’ technical condition monitoring (bank angle measurements), automotive and shipbuilding industry, aerospace products, Russian Railways safety systems, security systems, petroleum industry, etc.
Advantages: high accuracy, small size, low energy consumption, reliability and multi-zone application.
MEMS sensor technical characteristics:
- Range of measured angle ±30° (±90° with output signal correction by external electronics)
- Delicacy 0.01°
- Temperature stability < 0,005°/С°
- Axes cross-coupling700:1
- Shock effectmax 20g
- Source voltage 5 V
- Communication interfaceUSB
- Non-linearity <0.5 %
- Source voltage+5 V
- Weight 16 g
- Dimensions8x3 sm
- MEMS sensor combined with high-frequency translator of capacity signals into digital ones;
- high-frequency power supply module for MEMS sensor (3,3 V) and translator (1,65 V),
- low-powered micro-controller providing interface throughout serial port;
- USB-to-serial port translator providing physical interface by means of any USB-compatible computer.
- bridge bearing technical condition control , pipelines and other objects (bank angle detection);
- architecture buildings condition control;
- Immediate bank angle measurement of traffic arteries from moving transport;
- car body bank angle control in antitheft systems;
- in mining engineering inclinometer is used to shoot angle and azimuth of bore hole thus to control its special position;
- in cranes inclinometers are used to control working and residual boom deflections and to control crane bank angle in a whole. Indirectly judging by several inclinometers values the load on the boom can be changed;
- crane trucks and digging machines safe bank angle control.